About me!

Hello, my name is Theo, and I'm seven years old boy. I like to make cards with my mom and practice Jiu Jitsu at http://www.team3fightacademy.com
I prefer Christmas and Halloween themes to put on my cards. If you would like to leave a comment it's ok, I like receiving them!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Let's Go Fishing!



Hello friends! I have a C&S card to share! 
I have used Promarkers, DI, Glossy Accent, and buttons.
I hope you like it!


                                                          Here I was coloring my bear

                                                       My card is finished!



Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes
Poodles Parlour - Anything Goes
Stampin' For The Weekend - 4 or more Layers
C.R.A.F.T. - Buttons
Craft Us Crazy - (ends May-09) Favourite stamp company and/or found inspiration (Teddy Bo)
Moving Along With The Times - Summer sunshine
Creative Belli - #140 animals 
Dude Time Doodles -sports
Simon Says Stamp - birthday (camping and fishing bday)
Passion For Promarkers Challenge - #147 bright & light
Teddy Bo Challenge - 2W, SIR -   Button Up
Karens Doodles - Something For Kids (ends 6th May)
Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations - Make in Manly (ends 13th May)
Tammy Scrapin Corner - Anything Goes (+DT Call)
The Crazy Challenge -Summer/Beach
The Pink Elephant - Spring Time


Thanks for visiting my blog,


Theo

28 comments:

  1. Oh this is cute .. and coloured so well.
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theo this is just brilliant! It's so great to see you over at Dude Time Doodles for this weeks Sports Day challenge!
    Hope you can play again soon!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Maria :-) the image is just sooo cute and the colours and design are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry ,,, I meant to say Theo ,,, :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Great coloring too. Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW- great coloring and pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful coloring! Love the use of the glossy accents. Glad you joined us for the Sports Challenge at Dude Time Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done Theo Your card is just great...thank you for joining us at Poodles Parlours

    Good luck

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Theo - a very manly card! Your colouring is brilliant Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week and good luck hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Theo.

    You are really good at making cards! I love this cute bear and you have colored the image in great colors. Your coloring is fab too. Thanks for joining our challenge at Passion for ProMarkers.
    Hugs from Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Theo, you have done a great job honey. I love love this image. What a super great job!!
    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs DT Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image Thanks for joining in with us at Dudetime Doodles Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card!! Love the sweet image. Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Theo is so cute! Thanks for joining us over at Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Job Theo. I would go fishing with him. Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Theo Wow what a great card ! Love the colours especially his rosy cheeks ! I like how you have made his wellies shiny too ! It's fantasic thanks for joining in on the fun at the Button Up Challenge at Teddybo ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Theo this is absolutely fantastic, I love that cute image your colouring is amazing the design is superb thank you for joining our challenge at OLLCB.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH my this is amazingly coloured...great image and design..thanks for joining us at PFP this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

    Remember to pick up your badge as Talented Junior Crafter and please contact us to claim your little prize as well.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A really sweet card. I love the cloud background. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahhh cute card Theo! Thank You for entering my Brights & Lights challenge at Passion for Promarkers with your beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic card Theo!
    Haven't seen your work in a while and I am so glad to seing you join us again
    Good luck in the challenge
    Hugs from Jill at Teddy Bo

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is just sooooo cute!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo Challenge, I hope to see you playing along with us again soon.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card, love the cute image, thanks for sharing at OLLCB, Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ah Theo this is super, Love your colouring. Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW Theo you're very good at card making! I wish I was as good as you at 7 years old!
    Lovely colours and cute little bear
    Sorry I'm a bit late in commenting but thanks for joining us at MAWTT for Claire's Summer Sunshine challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh so sweet image , beautiful card
    hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete