I made this card for my mom's friend Janette
I hope you like it!
I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Elke Kaart Een Feestje - Spring Colours Yellow, Light Blue, Light Green & Apricot
Love to Create - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations - Bold and Bright (ends 29th April)
Squigglefly - Mother`s Day
Tammy Scrapin Corner - Anything Goes Twist Critters
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - Let`s Get Cute
Thanks for visiting me :)
Theo


Hi Theo
ReplyDeleteWow, fantastic card!!
The grass looks great and I love, love, love the bright happy colours of the cupcake and balloon.
Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Michelle :o)
oh this is so cute - i love the cupcake .. looks yummy lol
ReplyDeleteI saw this on Make it Monday - good luck
Lisa x
Oh this is so sweet!!
ReplyDeleteLove him (I really must dig mine out and put him to use.. lol.)
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Make it Monday this week.
Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.
This Is super cute and I just love this teddy Bear.
ReplyDeleteYour design is amazing.
Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
Good Luck the Winner will be announced on Sunday Evening.
I hope to see you enter next week!!
what an adorable card! I love it!! Thank you for playing with Squigglefly this week!
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful card Theo! We are glad to hear you are back to crafting. Thank you for playing in the Squigglefly challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable Theo! I love the pop of color in the balloon, hat and cupcake. Your coloring is excellent! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteMuchisimas gracias Theo! Me encanto! Los colores tan vibrantes y todos los detalles con glitter y gloss hacen esta tarjeta SUPER! Me encanto el pastelito de adentro y como le pusistes esas mini bling! Perfecto!
ReplyDeleteGracias por tan lindo detalle; pusiste una sonrisa en mi cara y alegria en mi corazon!
Hugs;
Janette
What an adorable card, Theo! Great job. Thanks, for sharing it on MIM so I could take a peek.
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautifull card!!! I love it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Elke Kaart een Feestje.
Greetings Geertje
Oh how cute! I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m number 205)
ReplyDelete~Cheryl~
**I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**
it is a beautiful card
ReplyDeletehugs Pia
What a cutie
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week I do hope we see you again
Wendi
Such a beautiful card Theo. Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT
ReplyDeleteChoccy x
Such a beautifull card Theo!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Elke Kaart een Feestje
What a super cheerful card Theo. The bright colours on the cupcake and balloon are just perfect and the bear is a cutie! Your mom's friend will absolutely love this! Thanks for playing at Squigglefly this week!
ReplyDeleteAww what a sweet little card. Love the bright cake!! Thanks for sharing with us at OLL this time.
ReplyDeletehugs
Dawn xx
Aww what a sweet card Theo! You are very talented, thank you for sharing with us at Paper Sundaes. Hope you will join us again
ReplyDeleteHugs
Kat x
Awww adorable! Fabulous design and colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Love to Create Challenges!
ReplyDelete