About me!

Hello, my name is Theo, and I'm seven years old boy. I like to make cards with my mom and practice Jiu Jitsu at http://www.team3fightacademy.com
I prefer Christmas and Halloween themes to put on my cards. If you would like to leave a comment it's ok, I like receiving them!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Star Wars

Hello, today I have a card for my new friend in Canada, Brady. We made a swap, and I'm excitedly waiting for his card.
I hope you like it. 



I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Allsorts - #141 Free and Easy February
Challenge Up Your Life -#62 Tone on Tone Monochrome
Secret Crafter - #172 Red white and Black with texture
Hotshot Crafts – One for the Boys
Craft Us Crazy -Anything goes
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - For the boys

Thanks for stopping by,
Theo

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us on our "red black and white with texture" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, great colours, love your image too, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop challenges this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creation and love the take on the theme this week, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Theo - I love the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Theo,
    This looks fantastic. Brady is going to love it. You've coloured him brilliantly & I love his shiny lightsabre. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an awesome card Theo! Love it!

    I have passed an award to you on my blog; please check with your mom to see if you can play along:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card you have made! Love the colouring and the papers you have chosen for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great card Theo - you do such amazing colouring for someone so young :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. woooow what a cool card
    hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete