About me!

Hello, my name is Theo, and I'm seven years old boy. I like to make cards with my mom and practice Jiu Jitsu at http://www.team3fightacademy.com
I prefer Christmas and Halloween themes to put on my cards. If you would like to leave a comment it's ok, I like receiving them!

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Cute Panda

Hello, I have a simple card today. I hope you like it.



Thank you for visiting my blog

Theo

Mama Elephant- Photo Inspiration

Dream it Up-  AKA/CAS

Savvy Handmade Cards- Photo Insipration


Card Makin' Mamas- Anything Goes

4 Krafty Girlz- # 9 Anything Goes

Stampin With The Dragon- Anything Goes

Crafty Catz-  Pretty In Pink

Digistamps 4 Joy - #83 Glitter/Sparkle

Penny's Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes

Cards Galore Encore -#1 Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. Great card Theo, I love how simple but effective the design is. It would be nice to read how you made the card too! Thank-you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge #1, Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Theo, the panda is adorable and love the glitzy layer, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Theo! You did a fabulous job!! Thanks for playing along on the Cards Galore Encore Challenge #1, Anything Goes.
    Hugs
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the panda! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific! I really love the decorative black frame around the panda. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along at Savvy Handmade Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theo This Is Just Fabulous Thanks For Sharing H Your Talent With Us At Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully designed with a clean and simple yet elegant look. Thanks for joining us Theo and sharing your wonderful talents with us. Hugs, Antoinette DT DS4J

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, Theo! Love the Panda face! Thank you for linking to the Dreamweaver challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - black and white is so effective.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, this brought a smile to my face:) Love the classiness of the frame with that cute panda.

    ReplyDelete