Hello friends, I have a pirate card to share with you today. I received the image from Woo, a friend from the blog. I like pirates, so my mom bought me a couple of charms, and I'm using them now. (I have many left to keep on using). My mom made a monochromatic card and I tried to do the same. I hope you like it.
Thanks Archana, I recycled your map paper.
I'm entering my card into the following challenge, wish me luck!!!!! :)
Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes
Gingerloft - Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
PanPastel UK Challenge - Anything Goes
2 Sisters - #74 Use Metal
Crafty Catz - Something New
Fairy Tale - Something New
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Something New (stamp +charm)
Stamp and Create - Anything Goes
The Crafter`s Cafe - Happy Birthday Card
Truly Madly Crafty Challenges - Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by,
Theo.



Morning Theo .. super work on this card. You are a very talented young lady. Love the charms and the image is great fun ... I am now a follower of your blog so I will be back soon xx
ReplyDeleteThank your for entering your card into our challenge this week at PanPastel UK
Eileenx
Superb work.I love the skull and the map paper.You are very very talented.Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafter's cafe.
ReplyDeleteLike it Theo, I love it! I love pirate cards and this one is fab. Great idea to use the map in the background. Well done, you're a very talented young man. Thanks so much for joining us at PanPastel UK challenge and good luck
ReplyDeleteClaire xx
A fantastic card, love the pirate ship image and the map backing paper looks great, the skull charm finishes the design perfectly. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
ReplyDeleteLindsay xx
Wow Theo this card is amazing I can't believe you are only 7 !!!! .Thank you for joining us at PanPastel uk this week.
ReplyDeleteKeep Crafting little man
Kerry DT Leader
Theo,
ReplyDeleteThis is just the best! Love how you tied everything together. The paper, image and charm. Great work.
Thanks for joining us at TCC.
Hugs, Heide TCC-DT
Really cool card. Love the map background, the layout, and that charm adds just the right touch. Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.
ReplyDeleteCleota
DT Member
Super cool card Theo! That map is just perfect and so awesome that it is recycled:0) The charm is just perfect for this image.
ReplyDeleteHugs;
Janette
Wow! This is an awesome card Theo! I love how you have used a piece of map on it and the charm is fab!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining the Something New challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps!
Arabella
Woo hoo Theo, this is a great card, so brilliantly made. The pirate ship looks as though it is being tossed around on a very wild sea and how clever to add the map so it knows where it is going.
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering the PanPastel UK 'Anything Goes' challenge with this fabulous creation.
luv and hugs {brenda} xox
Ahoy Theo,
ReplyDeleteSpectacular card! Love everything about it. The charm and recycled paper are so very clever. Thanks for playing with us at the CCCB and OSAAT. Good luck...
bunches of hugs Marjo
Theo, what a fantastic card, love the pirate theme, thank you for sharing it with us at PanPastel UK.
ReplyDeleteTheo your card is awesome. Thank you for joining us at Gingerloft.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda DT
Wowsers!
ReplyDeleteTheo this is a fab wee card! I love your pirate ship and the lil skull and crossbones charm to finish!
Thanks for joining in the fun at Dream Valley Challenges
Hugs Melly xxx
Wow Theo, what a fabulous card, how clever are you? Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley
ReplyDeletewow Theo you have an amazing talent at only 7 years old thanks you for joining us at panpastel uk linda x
ReplyDeleteQue divertida!! Muy linda Theo! y muy original :) Me gustó mucho!
ReplyDeleteI love your pirate ship on that wonderful map and the skull and crossbones charm is perfect for 2 Sisters use metal challenge. Thanks for joining us this week. We hope to see you back again soon.
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely brill love the charm it fits the card perfectly.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.
Hugs Shirley x x
What a fantastic card Theo, i like pirates too ;O)
ReplyDeleteThankyou for sharing your gorgeous card with us at One Stitch At A Time...Hope to see you back again soon..
Choccy
WOW! Theo, you are so very talented! The poiratships are amzing and I think the sculs are so spucky too! Thank you for playing with us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca
ReplyDeleteBrilliant pirate card Theo, you have a very good eye for colour and design. thank you for sharing it with us at Gingerloft this time. hope to see you again next time. Good luck. Nikki DT
ReplyDeletewow this is brilliant wouldnt have thought it was done by one so young a talented little man, thanks for joining Crafty Catz ths week
ReplyDeleteMe encanta tu tarjeta pirata Thoe, y no te salis de las rayas cuando pintas!! jajaja, eso es muy importante. Te dejo un beso grande grande. Te quiero mucho. La Tia Geuge.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Theo, and congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Dream Valley.
Lin xx
Fantastic card - positively spooky. Love the map and the charm you used.
ReplyDelete