About me!

Hello, my name is Theo, and I'm seven years old boy. I like to make cards with my mom and practice Jiu Jitsu at http://www.team3fightacademy.com
I prefer Christmas and Halloween themes to put on my cards. If you would like to leave a comment it's ok, I like receiving them!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Snowflakes

Hello friends, here is Teddy Bo playing with the snow, He loves his new costume because he likes penguins. (I like penguins too)





I'm going to enter my card to the following challenges:

http://www.4craftychicks.blogspot.com/ (#65 snowflakes)
http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/ (any winter holiday sentiments)
http://www.trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ (#130 unusual Christmas)
http://digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot.com/ (#84 snowflakes)
http://foreverfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com/ (Christmas is coming)
http://paper-craftingjourney.blogspot.com/ (anything goes)
http://rainbowladyschallengeblog.blogspot.com/ (#180 card for men)
 http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/ (1123 Christmas with snowflakes)
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/ (#93 anything goes)
http://www.charismacardz.blogspot.com/ (#46 snowflakes)
http://lilredwagon.blogspot.com/ (#108 Christmas theme)
http://teddybochallenge.blogspot.com/ (#22 Christmas. no red, no green)
http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/ (#5 bears)
http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com/ (#62 snowflakes)
http://www.papercreationsink.com/
http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.com/ (#54 real sweetie)
http://creativefriday.blogspot.com/ (#51 Advent)
http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ (#13 "C" as Christmas)
http://ellephantasticchallenges.blogspot.com/ (weather related!)
http://lollipopcrafts.blogspot.com/ (#58 anything goes)
http://pollycraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ (#120 Christmas fun)
http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/ (Happy Holidays Wishes for Kids)
http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/ (#1 all about Christmas)
http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/ (boy oh boy!)
http://fairytale-challengeblog.blogspot.com/ (#29 Christmas)
http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/ (Christmas)
http://thepoodlesparlour.blogspot.com/ (Christmas)
http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.com/ (#94 Christmas)


Thanks,

Theo

56 comments:

  1. Ohhh love it...that cute little gingerbreadman and all the snowflakes! SWEET!! =)

    Thanks for joining us at TeddyBo!

    Hugs Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theo, this is adorable, well done! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Theo and I love Teddy Bo dressed as a penguin.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card,love the image.Thanks for sharing this with us at Digi Doodle this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theo I'm so glad you're back. As soon as I see your name I know I am going to see a brilliant card. I so love Teddy Bo dressed as a perguin and I love penguins too. Bigs hugs from everyone at Cutie Pies and Teddy Bo,
    Hugs
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is magnificent Theo. Love that teddy bo penguin. The little snowflakes and that tied button makes it perfect. Thanks for playing at Cutie Pie and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Theo,

    Magnificent card. Nice your small flakes! Adorable stamp. Attractive colors. What a creativity ! Continue like that and see you later, I hope...

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant, Theo! Your image and snowflakes are fantastic!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, thanks for playing along with our unusual christmas challenge at CRAFT , x carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Theo- Your holiday card is adorable! You are very talented for only 7 years old- keep making cards with your Mom as they bring so much joy to those who receive them! If you ever want to share some with kids who are in the hospital, please visit http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/

    Thanks for sharing your card with us at Paper Creations Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card... I love the gingerbread man and the bear is super. Thanks for playing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute, I love the image you chose. The gingerbread clip is a perfect and I love the sparkly snowflakes! Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh I love penguins too... and I love this card Theo... Thanks so much for playing along at CES xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done Theo, a gorgeous crimbo card.Thanks for playing along with this weeks CES Challenge
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Theo,you are a clever boy!
    Thanks again for playing with us at Teddy Bo Challenge :)
    -Helle-

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Theo. Another gorgeous card from you!! Thank you for sharing your talent with us Cutie Pies and good luck!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Theo, how talented are you, very I think! This is just brilliant, very well done! thanks for joining our challenge at Cutie Pie and good luck! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really cute, love yoru snowflakes! Thx for sharing with us at Pollycrafts Monday!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous Theo, love Teddy Bo's penguin suit. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Theo: WOW are you ever a great colorer! The way you have colored and shaded is just great. And you know one of my favorite parts of your card is that little gingerbread man on the clip on the top right side! I love your colors and how you made them match up with the snowflakes and your blue background paper. My darling, you are quite an artist and I think you should be very very proud of yourself!!!! I wish you great success Theo in the challenges you entered and of course at our challenge at FOREVER FRIENDS. Please do come back with your great art again! Divine Love, Samara

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a lovely card! Love the embossing and the cute penguin.
    Thanks for sharing it at Fairy Tale Challenge and Simply Create Too Challenge this time.
    ~darling Ho~FTC-DT, SCT-DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. well this is just too cute,love all those snowflakes, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's best, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  23. Brilliant card, Theo. Thank you for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous Card Theo...
    Love the snowflakes !!
    Thanks for joining us at PCI.

    Hugs,
    Riti
    email- ritibanka@gmail.com
    Blog - http://alilpieceofheaven17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Theo,
    Absolutely Gorgeous Christmas Card!!! Love little Teddy Bo dressed as a penguin, I love Penguins too. Love the papers you've used, the colours are beautiful. I Love the layout of your card and those snowflakes are fabulous. Coloured so beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Poodles Parlour Theo and Good Luck. Hope you will join us again with your Gorgeous creations.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx ( Poodles Parlour Owner )

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sweet wintery card. Thank you for joining our last challenge. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Theo, your card is so very lovely! You are so very talented! Thank you for playing with us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy to see you over here too Theo! I loved your card at PCI and so am glad you came over here to join our challenge too. Keep stamping and come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is a great card Theo, thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers and DDSC.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. how a lovely card. thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. hugs, becky

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Theo

    This card is also simply fantastic :0)))

    Thanks again for joining us at the Teddy Bo Challenge ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cute little Christmas card! I am in love with that cute little gingerbread man at the top! I hope ya'll have the merriest Christmas ever! Thank you for joining us at Papercraft Star!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for playing our snowflakes challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a funny image. Great work - beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great card Theo! Love the Teddybo image and the gingerbread man is cool! Thanks for joining us at Send a Smile 4 Kids.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cute card, that image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful card
    Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week
    Good Luck
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fabulous! well done Theo.
    Thanks for playing along at Teddy Bo.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Boy, this design is just adorable, sometimes these Teddy Bo graphics can really look well done! You've done a great job and thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo challenge too!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautifully done and such an adorable image! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week @ SAS 4 Kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. oh theo this is one super image and just love the layout on this you are really clever,bless you for playing at anything goes this week,love cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hello
    this is a very nice card and a sweet image.

    Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    **Karla

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great card Theo, thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  44. Lovely card I have not seen this image before its soooo cute! Love your little gingerbread man too! Thanks for joining us on the Anything goes challenge this week, hugs Samantha (Guest Designer) :0)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Great card Theo, Thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  46. Well done Theo, fantastic card. Love all the snowflakes. Thank you for sharing at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  47. Cute little baby. Love the gingerbread clothespin too. Thanks for joining us at The Digi Doodle Best Challenges Blog this week. **Linda

    ReplyDelete
  48. Very pretty, great job!
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts, good luck!
    -Sony
    http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Fun card thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  50. How cute, love the image, great colouring. Thanks for playing with us at SAS4Kids. Blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  51. lovely card and thanks for sharing with us at Craft this week you are talented

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wow! It´s a great card! Thanks to joining us at Creative Friday!
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hi Theo, I am a blog friend of your Mom and a new follower to your blog:0) I just wanted to tell you that your cards are super cool! How fun for you to have your own markers too.

    You have been on a few wins, just saw you have won on Ellephantastic challenge:0)

    GREAT JOB!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  54. This is such a cute card Theo!! YOur colouring is fabulous!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  55. Very sweet! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete