About me!
Hello, my name is Theo, and I'm seven years old boy. I like to make cards with my mom and practice Jiu Jitsu at http://www.team3fightacademy.com
I prefer Christmas and Halloween themes to put on my cards. If you would like to leave a comment it's ok, I like receiving them!
Monday, January 16, 2012
Change
Hello friends, today I have a funny card. This bear is playing some music and receiving a little change. I have used a digi from my mom, Promakers, and the papers, stickers and Thank You stamp are a gift from the ladies from Stamp Your Heart Out. Yesterday I went with my mom a buy a couple of things and the owners gave me a gift a they took a picture of me, and they will later post it on their blog. I hope you like it.
I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Cards For Men - "Boys and Their Toys"
Crafty Cardmakers - No Floral Embellishments
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - Anything Goes
Hooked on Crafts - Try Something New (papers, stamps, stickers)
Incy Wincy Designs - Bold & Bright
Lollipop Crafts - NO Embellishments
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Stamps R Us - Card for Kids
Truly Madly Crafty Challenges - Anything Goes
Di's Digis Designs Thank you
Thank you,
Theo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Awesome card and your coloring is so nice! Keep u p the great work! Thanks for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts!
ReplyDeleteMuy linda Theo! :)
ReplyDeleteHello Theo!
ReplyDeleteCute bear image.. Lovely Thank You card! Great JoB!
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week. Good Luck!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60
I hope you signed your picture, that way they can have the autograph of a super star!
ReplyDeleteYour coloring is wonderful and I love the little coin dropping into the piggy bank. :)
Thank you SO much for joining us at Make It Monday for our challenge.
Lisa xx
Love your new card sample. Thanks for visiting us at Stamp Your Heart Out. Keep designing those cards! Awesome cards! Joan
ReplyDeleteLovely card
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Incy Wincy this week
Love Jan
xx
Hi Theo,
ReplyDeleteYou did a wonderful job! I love your bear! I love the colors that you chose to use, too!
Thank you for playing with us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!
Chris
WOW!! Theo, this a wonderful card.Such lovely colouring and very cute image.,..
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing at Make it Monday...
Luv CHRISSYxx
What a fun & colourful card. Thanx for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.
ReplyDeleteHi Theo , you did a great job with this card and I love all of your bright colours.Well done ! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck.
ReplyDeleteMarie
Hi Theo,
ReplyDeleteWow this is awesome! Your bear is rockin' out! Gr8 colors and fun accent with the piggy bank. Gr8 job!
Thank you for playing with Lollipop Crafts this week! Good luck!
;)
Hi Theo what a great card you made, love the happy bright colours. Thanks for joining our no floral embellishments challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this week.
ReplyDeleteAnne
x
Hi Theo! This is such a cool thank you card, I love the colours you used to colour with and the cute musical bear! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge and good luck! Shelly x
ReplyDeleteHi Theo, I bet your Mom is pretty pround of you for having your own blog. Your card is colored very nice with all kinds of beautiful colors. You have done a very good job staying in the lines using the promarkers. I have seem your card at Make it Monday. I love seeing what you have created.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Patricia
Lovely card and very cute image. Your coloring is gorgeous. Keep up the good work!!! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi.
ReplyDeleteHi Theo,
ReplyDeleteYou are doing a terrific job on making cards and I saw your link from the Stamp Your Heart Out blog. I know many stampers that are not as confident as you. Keep it up and have fun with it!
Woo Hoo Theo! What a fabby creation! Keep it up and look forward to seeing more of your fabby entries in Di's digi challenge. xx
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo Theo faberoony card! Thanks for joining us at Di's digi challenge. xx
ReplyDeleteTheo just saw you on "Stamp your heart out"! That is way cool! Looking forward to seeing you cutie pie DT card:0)
ReplyDeleteHugs;
Janette
Hey Theo,
ReplyDeleteSaw your picture on the Stamp Your Heart Out blog and thought I'd come over and check out your blog. I really like your cards! Maybe some day I'll see you at the store.
Have fun,
Dorothy
great card theo, you are super talented for 7, well done,thanks for joining our boys and thier toys challenge at cards for men and good luck in the challenge
ReplyDeletehugs sandra dt for cfm
What a very nice card you have made Theo. You are very creative and we are so happy that you have entered our challenge at DI'S DIGI DESIGNS this time. We hope you'll join us again soon:)
ReplyDeleteHi Theo
ReplyDeleteThis card is just lovely and its lovely to see you using one of my images!
I based this image on my husband who plays the guitar.
Please visit my digi store as you have won the prize on my challenge blog www.digidesignchallengeblog. Please email me, the info will be posted Saturday 28th
Well done
Hugs Di xxxxx