About me!

Hello, my name is Theo, and I'm seven years old boy. I like to make cards with my mom and practice Jiu Jitsu at http://www.team3fightacademy.com
I prefer Christmas and Halloween themes to put on my cards. If you would like to leave a comment it's ok, I like receiving them!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Koala

Please enjoy the beautiful koala that I made in art class.

Challenges:
simon says (children's challenge)
creative craft challenges (anything but a card)
try it on tuesday (anything goes)
marianne's design divas (anything goes)
craft your passion challenges (anything but a card)
MIM
paper playtime (anything goes)

15 comments:

  1. Fantastic work Theo!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, I saw it at Make it Monday and didn´t know you were only a boy... you are an artist!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! thaks for sharing at tioT x Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work of art ! Thanks for charing this Masterpeace with us.
    It is nice to welcome you for the first Marianne Design Diva Challenge ,I hope you return the next mounth!
    Hugs Artesania Marianne Design Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is pretty amazing.
    Thanks for sharing this project with us at our very first Marianne Design Diva Challenge
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness !! you have such a wonderful talent !!Your Koala is beautiful, amazing work of art ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Children's Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful image - thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Craft Your Passion. I look forward to seeing your work again soon!
    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful work of Art! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great Koala Theo!!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion Challenge and we hope to see you again soon!!

    ~Jenn~

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow this is amazing.. what a beautiful piece of art .. thank you so much for sharing it with us at Make it Monday this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful piece of art. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice artwork. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous coloring!!! You did an awesome job! So talented...

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I love this fab drawing! Theo you're a young man after my own heart! I love drawing, you will need to ask mom to look in her in box! I have emailed you a gift that I drew! Hugs Woo xx

    ReplyDelete