About me!
Hello, my name is Theo, and I'm seven years old boy. I like to make cards with my mom and practice Jiu Jitsu at http://www.team3fightacademy.com
I prefer Christmas and Halloween themes to put on my cards. If you would like to leave a comment it's ok, I like receiving them!
Friday, August 19, 2011
Happy Birthday
Challenge:
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com (Children's challenge)
http://aifactorychallenges.blogspot.com (anything goes)
http://artimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com (anything goes)
http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com (feeling blue)
http://craftuscrazy.blogspot.com (anything goes)
http://colourcreatechallenge.blogspot.com (blue,green, white, red and brown)
http://paper-craftingjourney.blogspot.com (anything goes)
http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.com (anything goes)
http://stampinsanity.com (anything goes)
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.com (birthday)
http://www.thepixiecottage.blogspot.com (big on birthday)
http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com (anything goes)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




cute owl!!! love the cupcakes! Thank you for joining us at StampInsanity this week!
ReplyDeleteTheo, this is wonderful! I love owls and cupcakes! Very cute. I have the same paper as you. I use it to make cards for my kids. They love it too. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions. You're very talented.
ReplyDeleteRenee
AI DT
Gorgeous card :-) I love the little owl ,, he is very cute and all the cupcakes and details are all fabulous :-)
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Children's Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Very fun card with the cute owl and cupcakes :) Thanks for sharing it with us at The Pixie Cottage this week!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card Theo!! My son also likes making cards with me and he is 7 too!! Thanks for playing along with Colour Create this fortnight!
ReplyDeleteHi Theo. You've made two really sweet cards. If you want to pop back over to the paper crafting journey blog, there's a junior journeyer badge you can take for your own blog if you'd like. Thanks so much for playing along with us at PCJ.
ReplyDeleteLisa x
You've done a wonderful job on your card, Theo, but I'm afraid that you have to use an image from Mo's Digital Pencil in order to enter our challenges. Luckily, it's not to late to enter another card if you'd like. We'd love to have you try again!
ReplyDeleteReal cute cards, love the cup cakes. Thankyou for joining us at TioT's this week. Yvonne
ReplyDeleteVery cute card! Thanks for playing in the Divas challenge.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card! Those cupcakes look so yummy. Thanks for playing with us at AiFactory!
ReplyDeleteJanR - AiF dt
FAbby card - loving all the little cup cakes!! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this time around, Juliexx
ReplyDeleteA lovely card and the owl is too cute ;) Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!
ReplyDeleteHugs from Anne
Theo, this is so much fun, I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at StampInsanity this week, hope to see you again soon :D
ReplyDeletetoo cute! thanks for playing with us at Stampinsanity!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card Theo, love the way you stacked all the cupcakes on the inside of the card. Thanks for sharing your work with us at StampInsanity.
ReplyDeleteHi Theo I love your card your cupcakes look good enough to eat thank you for joining us at StampinSanity this week and I hope you will play along again
ReplyDeleteLuv Jane xxx
Theo, this is a great card! I love that you put so much detail on the inside of the card...not too many people do that. Awesome job! Thank you so much for playing along with StampInsanity!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Theo, I love all those scrummy cupcakes :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx
This is wonderful! i love the cutie owl! Thanks for playing along with Stamp Insanity!
ReplyDelete