About me!

Hello, my name is Theo, and I'm seven years old boy. I like to make cards with my mom and practice Jiu Jitsu at http://www.team3fightacademy.com
I prefer Christmas and Halloween themes to put on my cards. If you would like to leave a comment it's ok, I like receiving them!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Rock and Roll


Hello my friends, today I have a special card.... I'm a GDT at The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! I'm really happy!!!!!
We're  having a fun challenge. Guess what?.... Yes, it's Favorite Song!!!
I hope you like my Rock and Roll bear for the challenge #10 over at The Cutie Pie!!!!!!










Recipe: Promarkers, glossy accents, jute string, and charm.


I'm entering my card into the following challenges:


Dream Valley Challenges -Animals
Send a Smile for Kids -Anything Goes for Kids
ATCs & Cards With Attitude -Anything Goes
Gingersnap Creations -#135 favorite Paper
I Love Promarkers -#100 anything goes
Whimsical Wednesdays - anything goes
Whimsy Inspiration -#22 blue and brown
Cupcake Craftroom -Anything Goes
Sundays with Crissy -Beat the mild winter blues
Crafty Boots a song title (Bill Hayley & The Comets - Rock Around The Clock)
Thanks for stopping by,


Theo

24 comments:

  1. Love this gorgeous card.Thanks for sharing this with us at Sundays with Crissy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, cute bear, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous is this, great image and colouring.Thanks for playing with us at SAS4kids,blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a fab card! :) Great image and colouring, it looks brilliant!

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Theo, a fabulous card, I am so glad you joined us at GDT at Cutie Pie, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Theo. I just wanted to tell you about another challenge blog you can enter. It's called Word Art Wednesday. We have a new challenge every Wednesday where we use scriptures or encouraging sentiments to enter. I hope you will join us. Your work is really nice!
    Blessings,
    Karen - Social Media Coordinator
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Theo! I'm so proud to be able to display your work on the Cutie Pie Challenge! you should be very proud of yourself, your rock'n'roll card is amazing! Big hugs Woo (aka Wendy) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Theo, a beautiful card.Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Theo-
    Very cute card for a child! Any child would be thrilled to receive it I am sure. Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids and come back again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And here you are again with a second entry at ATCs & Cards With Attitude--great rockin' bear. Perfect background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That little bear had me rocking and singing along. Another for our ATCs and Cards with Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute, love your wonderfully colored image and your details are so great! Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge this week at SAS 4 Kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card and cute to. Thank you for joining us over at ATC's With Attitude this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great card Theo! You are very talented! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your GDT! You definitely rocked this card and the coloring is definitely butter! Thanks for joining us at SAS4Kids.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow that is a brilliant card Theo thank you for joining us at atcs with attitude xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Theo this is just gorgeous! I love you image, he is a real cutie. Congrats on the GDT! You must be so chuffed and have every right to be :) Thank you for playing with us at The Crafty Pad this week :))

    ReplyDelete
  18. Saw the post about you at Stamp Your Heart Out. Great work on your cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's a gorgeous card.Good luck in entering our challenge at ATCs with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Wow Theo, well done on being on the GDT, your cards are fab. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card Theo! I love the image and you have done some fantastic coloring! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Boots Challenges for our Inspired by a Song Title theme. Hope to see some more of your creations soon! :) Denise

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a great fun card, love the colours you have chosen.

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute, love the charm! Thanks for playing along with us at Dream Valley Challenges :)

    xx
    Khristen

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, Theo, what a rockin' card! Great job. Thanks for joining the Gingersnap Creations challenge.

    ReplyDelete